Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Blog Has Been Featured!


Photobucket



Today I have been featured on the Circle of Love Segment over at Women Taking A Stand. You have got to go over there and check it out. I just did and I am so humbled at what Laurie has said about me.

To imagine that God could take a nobody like me and use me in some kind of way to bring encouragement to someone is just beyond my recognition! God is so awesome and He gets all of the glory in all of this!
Thank you Laurie for those wonderful sweet words that you shared about me! I enjoy your friendship so very much!

1 comment:

LAURIE said...

Jennifer ... keep sharing the love of Christ thru your writings. You just never know who might stumble across your blog and need to hear your encouragment. I am honored to feature you today! -Blessings, Laurie