Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do You Love Econobusters?


I have to tell you how excited I am about what is going on at work! Econobusters just seems to keep growing and growing and I am just so blessed to be a part of this team of wonderful ladies!



We have a brand new item at Econobusters that I can wait to share with you about. It is called "Pick-A-Pack". With this option, you can choose five of your favorite Digests for only $20! If you purchase five Digests seperately, the total cost would be $24.75, but with the Pick-A-Pack, it's like buying four Digests and getting one for free. My five favorites have been:


February Digest

May Digest

June Digest

July Digest

August Digest

To purchase your favorite five, just click here to go to the store and get yours today!

While I am at it, the September Digest is now available for purchase as well. I LOVE this issue as well. It is all about decorating frugally, and when you are like my family with a limited income, you will take help any way you can!

No comments: