Photo courtesy of All Recipes
Here is the recipe:
- 1 pound fresh, ground spicy pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet, lightly brown sausage and drain. While sausage is still hot, add cream cheese and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy. Cool completely.
- Unfold the cresent rolls and place a spoonful of mixture on each cresent and roll up. Place on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Slice in half and serve.