Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Am Most Humbled


I am still humbled and awed that people read my blog. The thoughts that I share, and the pouring out of my heart here through these pages--I just can't believe it is a way that God has used me to touch the lives of so many other women.

This weekend, I received the Sunshine Blog Award from The Cogitate Apple. Thank you SO much for blessing me with this award! I am blessed to be among such great bloggy friends.


Now according to the award rules, I have to do the following 5 steps:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

My nominees are:

In Courage

The Gypsy Mama

Hannah Braboy

Like a Warm Cup of Coffee

Live The Adventure

Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

To Love, Honor, and Vaccuum

The Snail's Trail

Simple Homeschool

Penny Raine

The Nifty Thrifty Homemaker

Lessons Learned on the Farm


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jennifer! And, those are some seriously high-class bloggers you're letting me rub elbows with on your list. I'm honored.

kw said...

Jennifer, thanks! I am humbled and awed, too! Your blog is awesome!

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Wow Jennifer! How sweet! Love your blog makeover. Very cute!:)

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome, Jennifer. I enjoy your blog.