Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Carribean Jerk Chicken

Have you ever bought any of those marinades in a bottle made by Lawry's? Oh my gosh. . . THEY ROCK!

I had a huge pack of chicken tenderloins that I needed to use, so I decided to buy a bottle since Kroger had it on sale for $1.00, and Stephen had been wanting me to try my hand at making some Caribbean jerk chicken, and just give it a shot.

This stuff was out-of-this-world! It had just enough heat to make it spicy, but the flavor combination in this marinade was just delicious. It was a little spicy, a little sweet, a little sour--all the flavors just worked together wonderfully!

We decided to grill our chicken. We had to really watch them close since they were tenderloins so that they did not cook to fast and burn or get really dry.

If you decide to try this, here is the bottle you need to get!
It is really good! (No I was not paid for this review of sauce, although I would have gladly did it for a free bottle!)

No comments: