Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sometimes

~ Sometimes I wish I was the girly girl in my dreams.

~ Sometimes I wish I never had to lift a finger to do anything.

~ Sometimes I wish I could take a trip anywhere I wanted to and stay as long as I like.

~Sometimes I wish I was known as someone other than wife, mother, and worker.

~ Sometimes I wish I could go and shop until my hearts content and buy whatever I wanted.

~ Sometimes I wish I could get my nails done and not feel guilty about the expense.

~ Sometimes I wish I could really say what I feel without worrying about hurting someone's feelings.

~ Sometimes I wish I didn't care what other people think.

~ Sometimes I wish I could say no and be okay with my answer.

~ Sometimes I wish I could just go and have fun and not worry about the consequences.

~Sometimes I wish I didn't always have to be so strong and independent.

~ Sometimes I wish. . . just sometimes.

But then. . . . 

I remember why I was put here, so I put my sometimes aside accept where I am and who I am For Such a Time as This.

No comments: