Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I've Been Awarded


My friend Tina over at Being Made New has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. I am humbled to even think that what I write on here, someone deems it important enough to read. It just goes to show how wonderful our God is! Thank you Tina for giving me this award.

Now I am supposed to share three things with you that I feel make me a versatile kind of person--so here goes.
  1. I am really learning how to let go and just have fun in school and not stress over the schedule--to much. We are really trying to get away from book work all together and learn from our five senses.
  2. I don't have one set thing on here that I post about--I post everything from recipes, marriage talks to more. I am just an all around kind of girl.
  3. I am one of those women who can be girly one minute and then turn right around and help my husband install windows in the next (yep ladies--he's a contractor)
So there you have my versatility list. Now, I am to pass this award on to three different bloggers who I feel are very versatile. . . .so let me see here....hmmmm
  • The Homespun Life: I love Sisterlisa's blog. She always shares some of the coolest things on there.
  • Hannah Braboy's blog is awesomeness! (I know her IRL and she is my bestest buddy)
  • The Chic Life--I love reading this lady's blog because her dog and my dog are exactly the same breed and color! Plus I have learned a lot about Zumba.
So there you have it! If you are receiving this award, here is what you are supposed to do:
  1. put the Versatile Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
  2. in a new post, share three ways in which you are versatile;
  3. pass the award on to three fellow bloggers;
  4. link the nominees within your post;
  5. let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
  6. share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Thanks Tina!

No comments: