My friend Tina over at Being Made New has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. I am humbled to even think that what I write on here, someone deems it important enough to read. It just goes to show how wonderful our God is! Thank you Tina for giving me this award.
Now I am supposed to share three things with you that I feel make me a versatile kind of person--so here goes.
- I am really learning how to let go and just have fun in school and not stress over the schedule--to much. We are really trying to get away from book work all together and learn from our five senses.
- I don't have one set thing on here that I post about--I post everything from recipes, marriage talks to more. I am just an all around kind of girl.
- I am one of those women who can be girly one minute and then turn right around and help my husband install windows in the next (yep ladies--he's a contractor)
- The Homespun Life: I love Sisterlisa's blog. She always shares some of the coolest things on there.
- Hannah Braboy's blog is awesomeness! (I know her IRL and she is my bestest buddy)
- The Chic Life--I love reading this lady's blog because her dog and my dog are exactly the same breed and color! Plus I have learned a lot about Zumba.
- put the Versatile Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
- in a new post, share three ways in which you are versatile;
- pass the award on to three fellow bloggers;
- link the nominees within your post;
- let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
- share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.